Travel Advisory
As of March 15, 2016, travellers with passports from eTA-required countries who enter Canada by air will need an eTA. 

The authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first.

Applying for an eTA is a simple and inexpensive ($7 Canadian) online process that will take just a few minutes. Most eTA-eligible applicants will get their authorization within minutes of submitting the online form. 

If you need an eTA, you should:

• get it when you plan your trip – do not wait for the last minute to apply (see Travel documents), and
• travel to Canada with the passport you used to get your eTA.

Find out if you need an eTA.
Getting to Banff
Calgary (YYC) is the closest international airport.

Car Rental

There are several car rental agencies located within the Calgary Airport.

Stacks Image 27

Bus Service

There are several transportation options from Calgary Airport to Banff. The organizers are currently working on providing discount travel for attendees. Please check back for more details.